THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

14. Mai 2010

I went shopping today

Today my boyfriend and me went to the Mariahilfer Straße, which is the shopping street in Vienna.

We went to Claire's, Sewa (where you can buy everything you can imagine xD), a comic book store, and so on...

And because I like to look at pictures, and I'm sure you do too, here is what I bought:

A fascinator and cute earrings which look like a teapot and a teacup from Claire's and a comic from the comic book store.


Lots of yarn and a crochet hook from Sewa, to make more things like this:

This is a flower i crocheted (I love to chrochet!). I use it as a brooch, but it is quite big and so I also use it as a headpiece sometimes.

We also went to Müller, where my boyfriend got Mass Effect (Yay! Just finished Mass Effect 2 for the second time last week ^^) and I got some cute pearls in pink and light blue to sew on my crochet-things.

Ps.: Little girl who shouted "Look mommy, she's got cats on her skirt, look how cute, meow, meow, meow!!!" and mommy who answered "Yes she really is cute." (I wore metamorphose cat print skirt in black)
You made my day :D