THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

21. November 2009

First try and a second chance

This is actually the second time I own a blog, but it's the first time I write in English, or at least I try to.
A lot of things in my life changed recently and somehow I got the feeling I had to write down my thoughts, feelings and experiences, so I decided to start a blog again.
I hope I'll write as much as I used to and refresh my "rusty" English. ^^
Maybe I will also share some pictures, which would be a first try as well, because I am kind of camera-shy.

Oh, I almost forgot to introduce myself:
My name is Sabrina, but in rl most people call me "Sabs" ^^'.
Last year I moved from St. Pölten to the so called "Weinviertel" to live with my lovely boyfriend and our two cats.
I study pharmacy at the University of Vienna and like a lot of things, that don't match up, but a mixture of all these things is me.

To give you just a short impression: I love black metal (but also other kinds of metal), including the muddy festivals and combat boots.
Then there are tea, cooking, books but also frilly dresses, which are part of a fashion called "Lolita" (and no, this has nothing to do with Nabokov's novel).
I am a (part time?) lolita for almost a year now, but somehow I managed to not meeting or knowing any other lolitas so far, but I hope to get to know some soon!
Maybe I should be more active on LJ.